Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Though i'm not a big fan of Cao Ge, i must say this, that only Cao Ge sings “背叛” best! No matter which newbie sings this song which in turn shot it to fame... the original singer who sings the song is still the best. haha...

Anyway, the main point is, this morning I had my IDEA presentation at 9am. It is my last presentation for this hectic semester, so I was feeling rather relaxed already; only felt the usual bit of nervousness when it's my turn. My group overran and the self-made advertisement was shown without sound due to technical fault. I also found out that our supports for the claims were really weak. Nonetheless, I wasn't expecting much right from the start; it's just an instinct that, well, things wouldn't go very well. I just hope that Mr Lek will be successful in helping my group to earn some marks from the other tutor, because we did have our strengths too.

After the presentation, went off to FC3's study area to wait for my daiko aiai to finish her exam. Waited for half an hour =.= But ok la, really glad that she did try to rush there asap. Then we went to eat, and she mentioned her IDEA presentation on donno what flash the Carlo Rino purse that a little girl lost... In a pool of doubts, I asked her what was the product. She answered, "Got product meh? Our story is on SP CORE values." In a nick of time, I linked that to Character Dev module. So in the end, she mixed up IDEA with CD! LOL such a muddlehead right? haha... there's more to come...

After our lunch at 12.30pm... we slowly walked to the busstop outside school to chit chat, and on the way, I couldn't control my laughter because everything she said was simply hilarious. No cooking up or exaggeration of jokes; just plain pure ones. I think I prefer this kinda jokes? haha... Was laughing like some mad woman with so many ppl around. After that, accompanied her to her GEM retest... this muddlehead missed her actual test worth 30% the other time... Thank God her lecturer showed some leniency. We went up to T17 staffroom, to find that the lecturer wasn't in. So she decided to give her lecture classroom at T18 a try, and in the end nobody was inside too. I thought maybe the lecturer was away for awhile so we should go back to the staffroom again. The lecturer was still not in, and we loitered around the staffroom. She felt that something was amiss, and checked her phone on the details on the retest once more. She asked me what day is it today. I replied tuesday and she simply hahaha-ed... Guess what. The retest is on wednesday- tomorrow! Super muddlehead~

the super muddlehead is none other than Cally. Make sure you pass with flying colours for your test ok! Wasted my energy walking from one building to another and back leh. haha...
Still, I enjoyed her company alot, because hanging out with her simply just let me forget my problems and uncertainties. Like what I had told her today, she gives me a feel of assurance that things will all be alright... Like I can really rely on her on anything... Hahaha...