Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Today's GGT exam! At T1A, that's like so far~ And lover sat beside me! hmm i'm like always sitting near him during the exams. haha =D Jol sat behind me! Lol random...

I finished my paper pretty fast and left early today. And so did many others. I think the paper has too little questions. But i still hate the map marking most. I think i didnt get alot right. Furthermore, i only got 55/100 for my project which i vomitted blood and burnt the midnight oil to compile everything and as well as the many efforts of my groupmates. All down the drain~
I don't know if Mr Ronald's marking was too strict or what. Even the better groups like Lover's only got 66. Hope there will be moderation. It can't go like this~!

Last paper on thursday, PACC. The most anticipated paper. Pray for good luck! Really worried about it.

Saturday, training resumes! =P