What a day of disappointment and unlucky-ness.
Don't pin your hopes too high... In case you fall.
And i fell down while walking up the SB hill. =X I "aww"-ed and not "ouch"-ed. haha... and there's a baluku on my left knee again. LEFT KNEE. the same spot when i had baluku after i fell while carrying the drum on New Year's Eve performance. =.= Anyway, i picked up myself rather fast, and first instinct was to look around. NOBODY! wahaha what a close shave, nobody saw my unglamness. LOL...
PACC was my last paper! At first i was really frightened by the disposal question cuz it seems super hard, and the darn perpetual recording system is in WAC format! I hate decimals! but compared my ans with Jol after that, and most of them sama-sama. so should be fine bah(:
Then went down to Orchard with the OLs for some window-shop, gossips and dinner... After that I left earlier... That's all for today...
Tomorrow! my musketeers/fantastic4/blah date! =D long time no see them, miss them really loads... and miss the drums too... I'm back on saturday, my drums and people! =D nothing can be more happy than this!
Don't pin your hopes too high... In case you fall.
And i fell down while walking up the SB hill. =X I "aww"-ed and not "ouch"-ed. haha... and there's a baluku on my left knee again. LEFT KNEE. the same spot when i had baluku after i fell while carrying the drum on New Year's Eve performance. =.= Anyway, i picked up myself rather fast, and first instinct was to look around. NOBODY! wahaha what a close shave, nobody saw my unglamness. LOL...
PACC was my last paper! At first i was really frightened by the disposal question cuz it seems super hard, and the darn perpetual recording system is in WAC format! I hate decimals! but compared my ans with Jol after that, and most of them sama-sama. so should be fine bah(:
Then went down to Orchard with the OLs for some window-shop, gossips and dinner... After that I left earlier... That's all for today...
Tomorrow! my musketeers/fantastic4/blah date! =D long time no see them, miss them really loads... and miss the drums too... I'm back on saturday, my drums and people! =D nothing can be more happy than this!


<< Home