1st impressions
It's very much like the end of my first academic year. And being a sophomore soon. Not going to rant about how tough it is being a freshie or junior or whatsoever, because i'd ranted about it all the while. Anyway, just some recaps on the first impressions on FOC, class, and daiko.
FOC
Honestly, initially, i felt like i was "cheated" into going for the SBFOC07/08. The reason was that i really HATE camps because i think it's super boring and it will take ages for me to bond with people. But since I've signed up already, i decided to give it a go. The first day of camp was on a Thursday, 2pm. I was kinda late, and everyone had to queue up to be given a group to go to. So there I was, being in Bar of Soap. Proceeded to the tutorial room at 3rd floor, opened the door with Grace(the 2nd friend i've met in FOC), and the first person I saw was nonetheless Youwei. hahaha... Actually, my first impression on him was, "is he those kind of funny person?", and well, a nice(suddenly lost for vocab) person la. hahaha... He's very nice to my grp members, and motivating too. Remembering the midnight when Grace was super tired, he tried to keep her awake by telling her that she must be hyper as me. wahahaha... He tried real hard bonding the members together even after the camp, by organising outings and such, which i didn't go of course.............. Nonetheless, he's still the great papa till now. =D
CLASS
My first impression on the class was alright, and far more better than my CG in TPJC. Got to know Fizah first, subsequently Weiqi. Fizah looks really like a chinese but as the name reveals, she's a malay... She's nice and engaging, always taking the initiative to get to know people. As for weiqi, she was really quiet most of the time(i mean only during the orientation days, haha)... At first I was wondering why she always chose to disappear after school, and very much away from SP. I guess it's the unfamiliarity. But soon i got to know her more, and she's very sociable and cheery. (: Ok, i think for Jol, my first impression on her was "very diao". wahahaha... i remember the cold look she wore during the orientation. But actually she's very affectionate to her beloved friends(:
DAIKO
I think i will never forget the first time i stepped into the clubhouse, with Weiqi and Louisa. The clubhouse was super tidy and new(somehow things deteriorate as time passes; depreciation on assets, haha). First it was a short intro among the juniors and seniors. And, i couldn't stop staring at Cally. She wore a fierce look which told me to stay away from her as much as possible. haha... but she's a very caring and funny girl! Ok, then some seniors performed a piece for us, and my heart just couldn't stop thumping fast, as if getting a heart attack soon. It was very forceful and mighty; loved daiko right there and then.
My first training was on a friday if i'm not wrong. A very strong feeling of "out-ed" in me. haha... i think it's the darn unfamiliarity again. So during the warm-up, it's super tiring i can say. then the training on Fang started. As far as i can recall, Zhicai coached me, Heriyanto coached Louisa and Fred coached Tomo. Moo was there too... They were(and are) patient, and making an effort to know the juniors. So that was when I know ZC lives in Punggol too... And my abit of rude-ness to fred. I think he called my name as "Veron", and I just shot back "is VERONICA." To explain why, it's cuz only people whom i've known for some time can call me Veron. That simple. hahaha... i sound so dao. haha...
After the training, baded goodbye, and was as weak as a.... noodle. hahaha... Both legs were wobbly, and a strong urge to give up and just go for another cca...... in the end................. did i leave? haha
FOC
Honestly, initially, i felt like i was "cheated" into going for the SBFOC07/08. The reason was that i really HATE camps because i think it's super boring and it will take ages for me to bond with people. But since I've signed up already, i decided to give it a go. The first day of camp was on a Thursday, 2pm. I was kinda late, and everyone had to queue up to be given a group to go to. So there I was, being in Bar of Soap. Proceeded to the tutorial room at 3rd floor, opened the door with Grace(the 2nd friend i've met in FOC), and the first person I saw was nonetheless Youwei. hahaha... Actually, my first impression on him was, "is he those kind of funny person?", and well, a nice(suddenly lost for vocab) person la. hahaha... He's very nice to my grp members, and motivating too. Remembering the midnight when Grace was super tired, he tried to keep her awake by telling her that she must be hyper as me. wahahaha... He tried real hard bonding the members together even after the camp, by organising outings and such, which i didn't go of course.............. Nonetheless, he's still the great papa till now. =D
CLASS
My first impression on the class was alright, and far more better than my CG in TPJC. Got to know Fizah first, subsequently Weiqi. Fizah looks really like a chinese but as the name reveals, she's a malay... She's nice and engaging, always taking the initiative to get to know people. As for weiqi, she was really quiet most of the time(i mean only during the orientation days, haha)... At first I was wondering why she always chose to disappear after school, and very much away from SP. I guess it's the unfamiliarity. But soon i got to know her more, and she's very sociable and cheery. (: Ok, i think for Jol, my first impression on her was "very diao". wahahaha... i remember the cold look she wore during the orientation. But actually she's very affectionate to her beloved friends(:
DAIKO
I think i will never forget the first time i stepped into the clubhouse, with Weiqi and Louisa. The clubhouse was super tidy and new(somehow things deteriorate as time passes; depreciation on assets, haha). First it was a short intro among the juniors and seniors. And, i couldn't stop staring at Cally. She wore a fierce look which told me to stay away from her as much as possible. haha... but she's a very caring and funny girl! Ok, then some seniors performed a piece for us, and my heart just couldn't stop thumping fast, as if getting a heart attack soon. It was very forceful and mighty; loved daiko right there and then.
My first training was on a friday if i'm not wrong. A very strong feeling of "out-ed" in me. haha... i think it's the darn unfamiliarity again. So during the warm-up, it's super tiring i can say. then the training on Fang started. As far as i can recall, Zhicai coached me, Heriyanto coached Louisa and Fred coached Tomo. Moo was there too... They were(and are) patient, and making an effort to know the juniors. So that was when I know ZC lives in Punggol too... And my abit of rude-ness to fred. I think he called my name as "Veron", and I just shot back "is VERONICA." To explain why, it's cuz only people whom i've known for some time can call me Veron. That simple. hahaha... i sound so dao. haha...
After the training, baded goodbye, and was as weak as a.... noodle. hahaha... Both legs were wobbly, and a strong urge to give up and just go for another cca...... in the end................. did i leave? haha


<< Home