Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Back from the one night DTRM03 chalet over at Aloha Changi! Hell lots of fun, thought it was awfully boring during the first few hours.

During the evening, played some class bonding games with forfeit, and phew, i didn't gotcha any(must be my good luck). Some forfeits were harsh while a few were still fine(i guess).
Took a stroll up the OCH with lover, shiting, yol and jol. The place was very dipilated with broken glasses and furnitures, and of course some other daring explorers too, who tried to frighten us with some evil laughters or such. Think we stupid? LOL. in the end, didn't manage to went inside since we went in odd numbers and were really scared. haha. And ended up serving the mosquitoes; bitten at 3 spots. grr...

next was like munching of tibits and watching tv while some others played dai dee. That was perhaps the most unbearable moment. sian-ness. hahaha...

thereafter throughout the night, music was played(those high ones), and the first beverage was the chateau(red wine), which was already oxidised(no wonder i felt so easy to sip and whirl in my mouth). Subsequently they started to do the Vodka mix. Tried Sprite-Bulls, Orange-Vodka, and Sprite-Vodka. Lover's Sprite-Vodka was horrendous, and Dawn's was better(;

I think I couldn't really hold my drinks well, so I became damn red at the neck. And obviously quite groggy but still managed to walk in a straight line. Others at the living room were worser; drinking Vodka by shots. OMG, it's super burning to drink it by shot... And many went drunk which made those more sober ones really worried for them =X

After that, despite their groggy-ness, we held a class meeting to sort out the method of grouping among the class. Of course, some sensitive issues were brought up which led to some friendly arguments, and being more honest in pin-pointing people's mistakes in hoping they'll change.
After the class left the room around 3, lover, jolene, shiting and I carried on with our complaints and gossips among ourselves. Everything was too juicy but kept behind closed doors(:

Around 4plus, I was laughing very loudly(don't know why, i felt a sudden high) on their jokes. Apparently it disturbed Jundong who came in and blabbered on hearing ghost laughters =.=
So we started a brand new dialogue session... till i finally fell asleep at 6am... then woke up at 8plus and left.

Left with my clique and lover to Tampines to have our breakfast. Lover's and my stomachs were bloated and in pain. I suppose mine was due to drinking with an empty stomach. After eating, cramps set in; I felt like someone was squeezing my gastric. haiz...

Anw to end this off, it was memorable and I really had fun gossiping, laughing and joking away with some of my classmates... But to tell myself, only drink once in a very long while. hahaha... And hopefully a chalet for daiko too(: welfare~ haha


miss you.