A day of roaming outside in the morning, and a night of catching up with my OLs!
Ahhh... it's been such a long time since i last chatted real long with them... Saying out our concerns about the new academic year... especially our CCAs (their Skates and my Daiko)... Darn worried actually. haha... Pray that all will be well!!
Nice gossiping session too XD
Though we left after I saw a cockroach at Esplanade rooftop which caused Jol to scream =X wahaha...
I don't know why, i just love the Esplanade rooftop right from the first time i'd been there. It's such serendipity for me to find a spot i love so much in SG, besides all the cockroaches spotting. Whenever I'm at Marina Sq, I would always request to go there. hehe...
=DD
Ahhh... it's been such a long time since i last chatted real long with them... Saying out our concerns about the new academic year... especially our CCAs (their Skates and my Daiko)... Darn worried actually. haha... Pray that all will be well!!
Nice gossiping session too XD
Though we left after I saw a cockroach at Esplanade rooftop which caused Jol to scream =X wahaha...
I don't know why, i just love the Esplanade rooftop right from the first time i'd been there. It's such serendipity for me to find a spot i love so much in SG, besides all the cockroaches spotting. Whenever I'm at Marina Sq, I would always request to go there. hehe...
=DD


<< Home