i think i'm 发福-ing.
Eat too much and sleep too much. Until I feel so tired even after a good 3hours nap. And my mouth never stops exercising away from 7-9pm. heh.
I've no idea if it's bliss that people call it. =X
I'm going to do sit-ups before i sleep. And no more late nights.
Do my physical training for daiko diligently.
And I will start controlling my daily diet.
only after everything fails. =P
nice orchard trip with sis (:
Eat too much and sleep too much. Until I feel so tired even after a good 3hours nap. And my mouth never stops exercising away from 7-9pm. heh.
I've no idea if it's bliss that people call it. =X
I'm going to do sit-ups before i sleep. And no more late nights.
Do my physical training for daiko diligently.
And I will start controlling my daily diet.
only after everything fails. =P
nice orchard trip with sis (:


<< Home