Friday, February 22, 2008

The little things in life can be appreciated.
The mundane things in life should be treasured.
I'm happy that the day was spent with my parents =D

Been around SK again. Kinda felt nostalgic, though this always happens. The secondary school days, when cladded in my uniform, I roamed almost the whole SK estate with my friends.
I don't know why, but during those days i just simply hate going home that early, and prefer to be with my friends instead of family. It's those notorious days. haha... So unlike now, when I just can't wait to reach home ASAP after school, and learn to treasure my family more.

Long gone are the days of playing basketball, slacking at Compass Point, secretly following people home, and of course getting gaga over our crushes. =P
And those times that i certainly don't want back are those days when I get bullied, criticised and sweared at. bleah... what i still don't understand is that I did nothing to them, so why are they against me? Hmm maybe it's similar to having someone to light up the rubbish for incineration to happen. Besides that, much apologies to those people I've let down along the way.

Nonetheless, we grow out of all these.