Today's outing with musketeers/fantastic4/blah was fun!! =D chatted for soooo long at Long John on diseases, reproduction and stuff. Thanks to the biomed students, i've learnt so much about the mystical body.
Watched Body19, it was like another anatomy lecture. haha... It was not spooky but it did scare the wits out of me. Wahaha...
No ice-cream =( had to leave early...
-------------------------------------------
Good friends always give me so much support and hope, but somehow, i just keep losing faith from time to time.
I guess people don't really treasure things that come by effortlessly... I should just stop being a door mat and let you take me for granted.
Watched Body19, it was like another anatomy lecture. haha... It was not spooky but it did scare the wits out of me. Wahaha...
No ice-cream =( had to leave early...
-------------------------------------------
Good friends always give me so much support and hope, but somehow, i just keep losing faith from time to time.
I guess people don't really treasure things that come by effortlessly... I should just stop being a door mat and let you take me for granted.


<< Home