Training resumed yesterday(sat)! I was feeling a bit uneasy initially. Maybe due to the fact that i've been away from daiko for 3 weeks or so.
Trained on basic songs, and proceeded to the first difficult one- 春风. I can tell you, the other juniors could manage so well and such, and only i suck. wahaha... i wasted so much of their time... because when it's my turn, there will be a pause... =( it's killing me, but i shall not let it kill me! jiayou~
After training, went for dinner =) it's always sooo nice... and it's at Yoshinoya again... It's just 2 days ago when i last dined at Yoshinoya... I'm going to get so sick of Salmon bowl soon. =X
meanwhile, all was fun... =D pics to share at photoblog soon. with the courtesy of Justina and Sheng Bin!
and just watched the Kodai concert dvd from ShengBin, it's super funny and nice, though with some awkward silence at times. but all's well in the end! hahahaha... somehow, i'm anticipating this year's concert. =)
Trained on basic songs, and proceeded to the first difficult one- 春风. I can tell you, the other juniors could manage so well and such, and only i suck. wahaha... i wasted so much of their time... because when it's my turn, there will be a pause... =( it's killing me, but i shall not let it kill me! jiayou~
After training, went for dinner =) it's always sooo nice... and it's at Yoshinoya again... It's just 2 days ago when i last dined at Yoshinoya... I'm going to get so sick of Salmon bowl soon. =X
meanwhile, all was fun... =D pics to share at photoblog soon. with the courtesy of Justina and Sheng Bin!
and just watched the Kodai concert dvd from ShengBin, it's super funny and nice, though with some awkward silence at times. but all's well in the end! hahahaha... somehow, i'm anticipating this year's concert. =)


<< Home