Tuesday, March 11, 2008

一寸光阴一寸金;寸金难买寸光阴
am i still capable of sparing any more time?
it just gets so difficult at times...

“不要那么没有信心!”
Everyone tells me.
But if they put themselves in my shoes,
maybe they can experience the mess I'm in and say
“看着办啦。”
I abhor these 4 words as much as how people love “我爱你”.
Because they don't give me a direction.
Because they take away the confidence you all instilled in me.
Because they tell me how much unpredictable everything is.
Because I hate to wait and see. I believe in making things happen.

Anyway... Life goes on, that's for sure. We meet new people everyday. Maybe someone will just come by his life and he choose to follow, I don't know. =(
Maybe many things are still left unexplained... but it's better to not explain sometimes, right? haha...
All that's left are just remnants of the past.