Saturday, March 15, 2008

Had clubhouse spring cleaning after a looong meeting which lasted for hours. Got to know how misunderstandings can create so much problems and unhappiness. Nonetheless, we are not able to stay by one another's sides for 24/7 and we can't read one another's minds, hence misunderstandings are sometimes inevitable. So meetings are the only the chance to sort out differences. There might be all sorts of emotions involved but it's all for the better, I hope...

And the clubhouse is super tidy with the delegation of work among everyone present... Though it kind of gives me a weird feeling since I'm used to the untidiness already. Anyway it's better for the clubhouse to have a clean outlook also...

The batch of juniors never fails to make me laugh... Usually it's just facial muscle cramps, breathless and tummyache, but today, Meow and I even teared!! Issac and jiujiu are such good collaboration... =D

No dinner today, so I had to go for a takeaway. Alighting at Punggol Plaza's stop (Coral Edge), and two kids were playing in the crowded LRT. And they blocked the commuters' way and still kept running around. Heaven knows I simply cannot stand kids running around in the public. And where were their parents? Parents have every responsibility to make sure that their kids behave in public, and not run and play around. Subsequently, parents should take care of their children's safety and not push the blame to anyone when accidents happen. ><

Was abit pissed by that, and went to the foodcourt for my takeaway. The hawker asked "Jie jie(elder sister), what would you like to have?"
Huh? Jiejie? I thought I heard wrongly.
But I was more ascertained that he called me jiejie when he asked me this--->
"Jiejie, are you a Singaporean? Today not working? Saturday, off-day is it?"
ME: O.o (what the hell... I'm sure I'm 8years younger than you pls)(more pissed off)
ME: I'm a student. (in my usual nice tone ^^)
HE: oh, sorry ah, sorry ah...

Never mind, never mind... Let it go....

T.T 人一生气很容易老。。。