I have been thinking about something that struck me days ago. And now, am I being fake if I just let this continue without making it straight to her? It's not that I don't want, it's just the friendship that I'm worrying about.
Friendship is so valuable, I'm just scared that I'd damage everything if I go too straight. I know she won't mind me being too straightforward, but I freaking do.
Just like the time during class chalet. I believe I was in a little drunken stupor that I made everything too straight to my friends. Everything I spoke and complained that night was just unfiltered. Coming to think about it after being sober, I was quite shocked myself too; I never knew I could be so straightforward, and worried if I'd offended anyone. It scares me when I get too real.
I know that it's better to make things straight and people encourages that, but don't you at times contradict yourself by wanting people to be more truthful to you, yet you don't want to be too obvious with your feelings to others at the same time?
Do you go to the office and tell your discipline master that "Hey dude, your dressing sucks big time and we think you're an irritating fellow, so please scram as far as possible. And can we wallop you up before you scram?"
Friendship is so valuable, I'm just scared that I'd damage everything if I go too straight. I know she won't mind me being too straightforward, but I freaking do.
Just like the time during class chalet. I believe I was in a little drunken stupor that I made everything too straight to my friends. Everything I spoke and complained that night was just unfiltered. Coming to think about it after being sober, I was quite shocked myself too; I never knew I could be so straightforward, and worried if I'd offended anyone. It scares me when I get too real.
I know that it's better to make things straight and people encourages that, but don't you at times contradict yourself by wanting people to be more truthful to you, yet you don't want to be too obvious with your feelings to others at the same time?
Do you go to the office and tell your discipline master that "Hey dude, your dressing sucks big time and we think you're an irritating fellow, so please scram as far as possible. And can we wallop you up before you scram?"


<< Home