I viewed the farewell video made for the seniors during AGM... And i saw the poem section...
The poem I'd penned especially for daiko... I come to wonder, what kind of mood I was carrying while penning that. The mood must be joyous, blissed, and everything nice.
If not, I would never pen a poem which consist of so many motivating words.
I opened the poem file which I had saved it in notepad format. But all I saw was just an empty notepad. The words have all disappeared without a trace, and I wonder what happened.
Is it trying to tell me something?
Does camaraderie stays even as we roam?
-------------------------------------
This is not the end,
When we wave our hands and bade
goodbyes
This is a time to start
When we hold our hands and create
miracles
For a splendid tomorrow,
Through the road of
bewilderness or glamourous
Be it;
Braving through
thunders and storms,
we shall not fear
Savouring all the
drums and fun,
we shall endear
Drumming with might,
beats that make our hearts
thump as one
Into the lights
Where we shine
Daiko spirit spurring on
Camaraderie stays even as
we roam
In a place we call
our second home
The poem I'd penned especially for daiko... I come to wonder, what kind of mood I was carrying while penning that. The mood must be joyous, blissed, and everything nice.
If not, I would never pen a poem which consist of so many motivating words.
I opened the poem file which I had saved it in notepad format. But all I saw was just an empty notepad. The words have all disappeared without a trace, and I wonder what happened.
Is it trying to tell me something?
Does camaraderie stays even as we roam?
-------------------------------------
This is not the end,
When we wave our hands and bade
goodbyes
This is a time to start
When we hold our hands and create
miracles
For a splendid tomorrow,
Through the road of
bewilderness or glamourous
Be it;
Braving through
thunders and storms,
we shall not fear
Savouring all the
drums and fun,
we shall endear
Drumming with might,
beats that make our hearts
thump as one
Into the lights
Where we shine
Daiko spirit spurring on
Camaraderie stays even as
we roam
In a place we call
our second home


<< Home