It feels like nothing is for certain and nothing comes for free.
-------------------------------------------------------------
I finally understand how a tinge of confidence can make things so much better... Rather than telling myself "Aiya, Veron, you sure make mistakes one", why not tell myself that "Hey, way to go, Veron! Whoosh~!"
Learnt the Shime part of 春风, and it's challenging and fun! I used to avoid stuff that are challenging... I must say that Daiko really changed me in that aspect.
I get worried about the coming academic year too. DTRM is known for its numerous and disastrous projects (can ask my dtrm seniors). It gets me wondering if I'd have the time for daiko anymore... Projects in the weekdays, which means I may not be able to come down for freshies' training. IHRO at Shatec during weekends(maybe), which means I may even have to miss the seniors' training o.O
If cannot catch up, how? I know Daiko is merely a CCA, but I just can't let it go... I hate to lag behind, because the feeling is just not good. I'd experienced it before during my FANG days; when the others were already at Takada, I was still at my Step 3 of FANG. The feeling was just- helpless. Lastly I don't want to quit. Unless there's a must.
Can the school not reopen? =(
-------------------------------------------------------------
I finally understand how a tinge of confidence can make things so much better... Rather than telling myself "Aiya, Veron, you sure make mistakes one", why not tell myself that "Hey, way to go, Veron! Whoosh~!"
Learnt the Shime part of 春风, and it's challenging and fun! I used to avoid stuff that are challenging... I must say that Daiko really changed me in that aspect.
I get worried about the coming academic year too. DTRM is known for its numerous and disastrous projects (can ask my dtrm seniors). It gets me wondering if I'd have the time for daiko anymore... Projects in the weekdays, which means I may not be able to come down for freshies' training. IHRO at Shatec during weekends(maybe), which means I may even have to miss the seniors' training o.O
If cannot catch up, how? I know Daiko is merely a CCA, but I just can't let it go... I hate to lag behind, because the feeling is just not good. I'd experienced it before during my FANG days; when the others were already at Takada, I was still at my Step 3 of FANG. The feeling was just- helpless. Lastly I don't want to quit. Unless there's a must.
Can the school not reopen? =(


<< Home