Friday, March 07, 2008

I've noticed something today, that there are many different reasons on why and how a couple gets together... Some are plain ridiculous; but well, all's fate...

And everytime when any friend talks about failure in a relationship, I learn that two people should understand each other well enough before getting together... It will sure minimise the possibility of future heartbreaks, because it's just so saddening to hear/say that "Well, I guess we aren't suited for each other..."

Most people will jump into a relationship hastily because of the beautiful facade of it. Is it a happy thing, or a sad thing?
It would be a happy thing if you're the one who proposed... Though it would be a sad thing if everything didn't work out in the end...

But it's still a long way to go, and the path's filled with so much obstacles.
whatever la~
----------------------------

anyway. apart from that emo thing above... I'm finally meeting Crystal, Junkang(bro), Liang Hua, Ronald and Shiyong again next mon... fun~ haha....
All the best for your GP, bro(: