May I ask
If everything is falling from the sky?
If it is, why does the sun still shine on your sky, and rain fall at mine?
May I ask
If the gravity really makes the streams flow downwards?
If it is, why do my tears just won't drop?
May I ask
If I'm having a fair share of your world?
If it is, why is my world just an empty shell?
May I ask
If you've tried to find the answers in yourself?
If it is, why can't you even understand why you've said?
If everything is falling from the sky?
If it is, why does the sun still shine on your sky, and rain fall at mine?
May I ask
If the gravity really makes the streams flow downwards?
If it is, why do my tears just won't drop?
May I ask
If I'm having a fair share of your world?
If it is, why is my world just an empty shell?
May I ask
If you've tried to find the answers in yourself?
If it is, why can't you even understand why you've said?


<< Home