Sunday, March 23, 2008

Met up with the OLs for "dunch" (lunch/dinner) today. Had wanted to patronise the Sakae outlet at Heeren, but who knows, the whole 5th floor was closed. So with no choice, Yol and I went down to Ngee Ann City to search for any other outlet, while Jol was still nowhere near us. LOL... Cuz she was late, as usual. She really lives up to her name. ha.

We finally settled down at the Wheelock Place outlet O.o I thought there's buffet during weekends too, and end up, there's isn't. o.O sadded, I meant to be a glutton for the day.

Discussed, gossiped, les-ed and crapped around abit. I think that's the way of showing our concern for one another I guess. It's interesting to listen to them mentioning the happenings in Skates, and their preparation for their freshman orientation camps (they are having 2, woah). I kinda envy their club's efficiency. It appears to me that the members can really play hard and focus on making things successful as well. But I know every club has their own culture (their style of doing things), and that makes every club unique from one another. And I would certainly want a nightwalk again after my first during SB FOC. It's soooo cool yet scary at the same time. =D

That's about it. And school is going to reopen soon. It's time to get busy =(
Having a sudden urge to reject all responsibilities...