pending request. T.T
anyway... just got to know that my daiko test will take place on the week the nagados come back. And the problem is, i don't know when the nagados will be back! Erm... Ok, it means I must train more~
Just a little note... I'm really happy that i can extend my help for SPJDDT. And I really understand the situation now... So I will never grumble that I'm too busy, since in the midst, I learn something new and meet new people, so actually I'm really happy(:
So seniors, no worries. haha... =D
anyway... just got to know that my daiko test will take place on the week the nagados come back. And the problem is, i don't know when the nagados will be back! Erm... Ok, it means I must train more~
Just a little note... I'm really happy that i can extend my help for SPJDDT. And I really understand the situation now... So I will never grumble that I'm too busy, since in the midst, I learn something new and meet new people, so actually I'm really happy(:
So seniors, no worries. haha... =D


<< Home