reading one of the dtrm senior's blog post which mentioned on his internship just makes me wanna have my internship now. Sounds so challenging; meeting new people, on the go, and encountering different things and unstructural problems everyday. No mundane job that is so dead. haha...
ITP will be for some 5months... Which I hope will only take place on my 2nd sem in Year3! So I'll not need to return to SP anymore! HOHOHO... but i will miss daiko for sure. Anyway it's a bit too early for me to type this out. I sound like i'm going to ITP soon. haha...
ITP will be for some 5months... Which I hope will only take place on my 2nd sem in Year3! So I'll not need to return to SP anymore! HOHOHO... but i will miss daiko for sure. Anyway it's a bit too early for me to type this out. I sound like i'm going to ITP soon. haha...


<< Home