Today our 2 new Shime arrived!! And we had some sort of ceremony and fun with everything...
Shall upload them on Daiko blog once Justina send me the videos..
And FINALLY finishing the harder part of Victory.. Now is just the brushing up and perfecting our moves... cool~ Wanna learn Suigun soon!! ^^
And when everyone talks about the concert, I get super excited... I can even picture the scenes already... The big big convention centre... The nice nice stage... But the crampy backstage?! haha...
other than that, it's the atmosphere that will fill the stage... The excitement in the people who will be acting... It will be so fascinating and break-taking which will make me explode. LOL...
but that shows that i'm really looking forward to it!
I don't care if i will be scolded by my mum because of daiko(though she does everyday)... Even the making of props will make me high le. =D
I can't hold my excitement any further... but it's still like some 6mths plus to go... Must enjoy the process can le(:
-----------------------------------------
Nagados... Miss y'all soooo much... may you guys have a safe trip back....
I think distance makes the heart fonder...
love y'all... <3
we have thought of ways to keep y'all from any harm...
shall hug you when you're back. =D
Nagado~
你是在我脑海不停的旋律~
Shall upload them on Daiko blog once Justina send me the videos..
And FINALLY finishing the harder part of Victory.. Now is just the brushing up and perfecting our moves... cool~ Wanna learn Suigun soon!! ^^
And when everyone talks about the concert, I get super excited... I can even picture the scenes already... The big big convention centre... The nice nice stage... But the crampy backstage?! haha...
other than that, it's the atmosphere that will fill the stage... The excitement in the people who will be acting... It will be so fascinating and break-taking which will make me explode. LOL...
but that shows that i'm really looking forward to it!
I don't care if i will be scolded by my mum because of daiko(though she does everyday)... Even the making of props will make me high le. =D
I can't hold my excitement any further... but it's still like some 6mths plus to go... Must enjoy the process can le(:
-----------------------------------------
Nagados... Miss y'all soooo much... may you guys have a safe trip back....
I think distance makes the heart fonder...
love y'all... <3
we have thought of ways to keep y'all from any harm...
shall hug you when you're back. =D
Nagado~
你是在我脑海不停的旋律~


<< Home