Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Was blog-hopping and I went to Justina's blog. Read and found out the academic timetable is out! So there I was, hurrying to log on to SAS, with my heart thumping very fast. O.o it's almost like the feeling I had when I checked my exam results, just that the heart rate is slower; by abit only. LOL.

Anyway, it's WTF! All days ending at 5pm except wednesdays. =.= I will die of exhaustion, God. May the lecturers/tutors be kind souls and change the class timing here and there, so we can end off EARLIER. It's not much of a blessing, though there's only 2 days of starting school at 8am compared to last sem.

Earlier in the afternoon, I did my "project" and was pricked by the needle numerous times... And it's so difficult to curb the angles. It's really a test of my patience... So now, left 7 to go. Did the rest for some 3 and a half hours. T.T But I'm glad I've progressed into the 3/4 of everything. =D

Then rushed down to PS to meet GFs, and we had our belated birthday dinner for Hanping at Just Acia. It's darn funny when we were writing the feedback form. The picky-ness of Crystalene was darn hilarious. The surprise for Ping-er really got us frantic due to the bad weather and we're still not ready by the strike of 9pm. I don't think the surprise was that successful, haha... But thanks Eunice for getting everything ready! And Liling for the cake! Yummy~! I owe you $ 1st. LOL. Celebrated it at a secluded area near the multi-storey carpark at PS(: actually we wanted it to be held at Istana Park, but there were too many people sleeping over there =X

it's fun being with them; laughing away... Our cam-whoring session at the Spotlight and MRT too! wahaha :DD

Freedom is fab. =D