Sunday, March 02, 2008

Was too engrossed with my duties yesterday. hence i didn't jot down how was Saturday spent.
Daiko during the afternoon as usual, practised Victory which was very difficult for me initially. And I'm the one lagging again. haha. but managed to catch up with the rest lo. Thereafter the concert and gathering meeting. Alot of things to discuss...

Then dinner at Superdog at Vivo. Enough of these random things la... Now to the main topic...

After dinner, we went to Toys R' us to play with the toys, and i think that children these days are so fortunate to have such fun toys to mess with... And we went to Pet Safari too... As it was turning late and I had to go home, I bid goodbye to them(Jus, Mel, Alv, SB and Jack), and I turned around and left since they actually wanted to go to the arcade.
Then to my surprise, they ran after me cuz SB decided that we should all go home together. He even called me on my phone to stop me la, haha... I'm so touched, really... What a nice president! LOL
--------------------------------------

Ahh... I'm now at CSSC doing my duty for SPJDDT... FInally got to touch the com after vacuuming the floor and wiping the glass doors and windows =.= I don't even do so much household chores within 2hours. haha... And the children here... a bit naughty/playful... But still ok la...
Did i say before that i simply hate kids who are playful? just feel like whacking them... I'm so violent >< but i'm sure not as violent as the mum I saw today while on LRT, who used her legs to kick her son's butt and back humpty times when his son was being disobedient. Later the son's spine breaks how? Beat also don't anyhow beat mah... i diao-ed the mum! lol
Like my mum... who beats me only when I'm really out of control(which is damn rare). i remember i was last caned at sec1. wahaha... And being slapped by dad when I couldn't understand how to do division and remainder during pri3... sians... now everyone will know how excellent my division is...

ok enough of the dark side of my childhood. *.*