What a spoiler to my so-as-i-thought wonderful day. =.=
Let me express my sense of achievement instead. I had finally dropped by the enrolment venue to settle the tablecloth glitters with Justina and Meow this morning, and it was oh-so-fun. =D I believe nothing is impossible with us the brainy musketeers around! WAHAHA...
Seeing that everything falls into place day by day gives me such pleasure.
Nights that were spent to rush the poster and banner, seeing my efforts getting rejected and having to redo are all over! haha... The nights, though busy, were fulfilling. Great that I didn't have to pull my hair out so as to get inspiration, though many of the posters and banners I'd designed were rejected by Charlie due to "poster no need, officer help us print" and "can you give me a portrait one? what you gave me is landscape". And when I finally came up with the new portrait banner, I thought everything was done. However, his reply was "Can you give me a banner with more pixels?". So I had to edit and edit until my laptop hung. hahaha...
Anyway, now that the harder part of it is over, I would like to extend my gratitude to.... (drum roll)
- Liling!! thanks GF, for sacrificing your precious time to help a noob in software. Loves!
- Daikoreans! Those who are helping, helped, and wanted to help in getting everything into place. =D
- International Students' Club (Charlie and Nova) the two peeps I've spent nights negotiating with, and oversee the project.
Thanks for believing in me. I will be more confident! I must!
And my day summed up with daiko training... Mario Kart Racing rocks~!
I love my aiai too~
Let me express my sense of achievement instead. I had finally dropped by the enrolment venue to settle the tablecloth glitters with Justina and Meow this morning, and it was oh-so-fun. =D I believe nothing is impossible with us the brainy musketeers around! WAHAHA...
Seeing that everything falls into place day by day gives me such pleasure.
Nights that were spent to rush the poster and banner, seeing my efforts getting rejected and having to redo are all over! haha... The nights, though busy, were fulfilling. Great that I didn't have to pull my hair out so as to get inspiration, though many of the posters and banners I'd designed were rejected by Charlie due to "poster no need, officer help us print" and "can you give me a portrait one? what you gave me is landscape". And when I finally came up with the new portrait banner, I thought everything was done. However, his reply was "Can you give me a banner with more pixels?". So I had to edit and edit until my laptop hung. hahaha...
Anyway, now that the harder part of it is over, I would like to extend my gratitude to.... (drum roll)
- Liling!! thanks GF, for sacrificing your precious time to help a noob in software. Loves!
- Daikoreans! Those who are helping, helped, and wanted to help in getting everything into place. =D
- International Students' Club (Charlie and Nova) the two peeps I've spent nights negotiating with, and oversee the project.
Thanks for believing in me. I will be more confident! I must!
And my day summed up with daiko training... Mario Kart Racing rocks~!
I love my aiai too~


<< Home