Monday, March 10, 2008

Woke up at 10am and was shooed by my mum to school. wahaha... So went to clubhouse alone to measure the cupboard and count the number of costumes left, as requested... And found out that...
- whole clubhouse in a mess!
- cobwebs near the section where we house our costumes
- PC not shut down! (no wonder i hear some noises)
- cups used but not thrown away

We shall do something about everything this saturday.

And of course I trained on Victory also... Until I hit my fingers =( and was wondering why I felt so warm... i don't even feel that warm during normal trainings... And to my surprise, I forgot to switch on the aircon. Imagine being in such a not-very-ventilated room for 15mins w/0 aircon... =X

Then 3 uninvited guests dropped by the clubhouse. Knocked the aircon wiring here and there, argued abit, and left. O.o they almost gave me a shock...

They wasted so much of my time that I couldn't drop by the enrolment venue as what I've promised that Charlie since I was running late. Feel abit uneasy that the booth is still not set up yet after spending so much time negotiating with him on the time to go down. =S

Anyway, went down to meet the 5 jokers at PS... Bro cheated me to go, as I thought Crystalene would be coming as well. But she didn't.. So end up I was the only girl... But not as bad as I thought la, they were nice and funny, so good to joke around with. (Because most guys aren't petty, so you can joke with them) Catched The Leap Years (sucha nice movie). Bid farewell to them after that, since I gotta go down to Spotlight to search for the glow-in-the-dark glue. Which obviously I couldn't find. Met Jianwei who was there to shop for his FOC items.

That's how my day was. haha...

People change, and i'd like to think they changed for the better(:
Really wish they will come down for daiko concert! Though some of them will be cramming for their Alevels...