Woke up slightly earlier than supposed, and rushed to school to do up my drawings...
Saw Mr Mok at Outram Park station. He's still the same, just that he's walking at a slower pace now. I just walked slowly behind him, and kinda reminded of my sec one days...
After two months of being in a new school, I just went back to class after recess, all shagged and teary. He asked me what happened and my classmate just sprouted out that I was being bullied by a girl from the class next door. Without a word, he went straight to the class, pulled the girl out and brought her to the discipline master. And my classmates were so defensive of me... I'm glad to have him as my form teacher, who went all out to protect his students.
Sorry, I've digressed. By the way, drawing with pencil is indeed easier than with pen... The study area near the clubhouse is such a great place- quiet, peaceful and no disturbance (actually they mean the same).
Anyway... Have been thinking about it, even on the times when i'm drawing. I really want to just drop my pencil, tear up everything and dump it away. "What am I doing all these for?" I tend to ask myself. But something just tells me "Let this be the last time..."
Enrolment drive was such a waste of time, and I simply felt that everyone's effort put in might have gone to waste. Just like how everyone depicts, freshies simply went in and got out. =.=
But at least I got the chance to have a heart-to-heart talk with Cally. Well, cried again. Hahaha... Anything that is meant to be yours, will be yours, and that even if you don't work hard to earn it, it will still be yours eventually. And those who are destined to never get it, will still not get it even if they give their all to earn it. It's such a sad case.
Ahhh, I also got to see my OLs! Chatted with them and we had our usual encouraging session and catching up. I really missed them.
Summarising, talking to Cally and my OLs always enlightens me.
the choice still lies in me. but i really don't know where's the limit.
What a sad day. Careless Cally didn't manage her finances well, so we ended up with no Havaianas today =(
Another time and I will slaughter her. hahaha... Accompanied her to PS for her manicure while I was enjoying my battered fish! =D Thereafter, just walked around Centrepoint, back to Spotlight at PS and off she went to meet her friend and her friend's cousin. But it was nice of her to see me to the MRT station. (:
End off here!
What a long day which seems like nothing is right and only you can save me.
Saw Mr Mok at Outram Park station. He's still the same, just that he's walking at a slower pace now. I just walked slowly behind him, and kinda reminded of my sec one days...
After two months of being in a new school, I just went back to class after recess, all shagged and teary. He asked me what happened and my classmate just sprouted out that I was being bullied by a girl from the class next door. Without a word, he went straight to the class, pulled the girl out and brought her to the discipline master. And my classmates were so defensive of me... I'm glad to have him as my form teacher, who went all out to protect his students.
Sorry, I've digressed. By the way, drawing with pencil is indeed easier than with pen... The study area near the clubhouse is such a great place- quiet, peaceful and no disturbance (actually they mean the same).
Anyway... Have been thinking about it, even on the times when i'm drawing. I really want to just drop my pencil, tear up everything and dump it away. "What am I doing all these for?" I tend to ask myself. But something just tells me "Let this be the last time..."
Enrolment drive was such a waste of time, and I simply felt that everyone's effort put in might have gone to waste. Just like how everyone depicts, freshies simply went in and got out. =.=
But at least I got the chance to have a heart-to-heart talk with Cally. Well, cried again. Hahaha... Anything that is meant to be yours, will be yours, and that even if you don't work hard to earn it, it will still be yours eventually. And those who are destined to never get it, will still not get it even if they give their all to earn it. It's such a sad case.
Ahhh, I also got to see my OLs! Chatted with them and we had our usual encouraging session and catching up. I really missed them.
Summarising, talking to Cally and my OLs always enlightens me.
the choice still lies in me. but i really don't know where's the limit.
What a sad day. Careless Cally didn't manage her finances well, so we ended up with no Havaianas today =(
Another time and I will slaughter her. hahaha... Accompanied her to PS for her manicure while I was enjoying my battered fish! =D Thereafter, just walked around Centrepoint, back to Spotlight at PS and off she went to meet her friend and her friend's cousin. But it was nice of her to see me to the MRT station. (:
End off here!
What a long day which seems like nothing is right and only you can save me.


<< Home