dear friends, thanks for all the concern you all give me(:
really appreciate it...
it's good to have you guys around(:
meanwhile I will take good care of myself...
and thanks for understanding that some things mean alot to me...
that it's my passion...
I know it has caused me to forsake my available time to spend with you all.
I hate to use it as the reason to excuse myself from outings at times too.
But thanks for being so understanding.
I hate it when people tell me that it's merely a CCA and why I should spend so much time on it...
But i know they aren't me so they don't understand why...
Nonetheless... If they understand how I love to spend time on it just like how they love to spend time on their GF/BFs, they will understand...
Thanks everyone... I will certainly fork out more time...
------------------------------------------------------
And i wish my daikoreans to also understand that it's not like I want to skip trainings at times.
Just that every family unfolds a different story.
You have your own story, I have my own too.
You are free during saturdays because your family day may not fall on that day.
But mine does.
It's really selfish if you're gonna say that I'll have to leave the shelter of my family one day, so I should start to be independent and skip family days now on.
But i'm going to rebutt that since I'm gonna leave the shelter one day, of course I will have to treasure the time with my family even more than ever.
Please be understanding.
To me, family comes first.
Anything else can wait.
The only thing i can do is to come for training on alternate weeks.
That's the best I can give.
really appreciate it...
it's good to have you guys around(:
meanwhile I will take good care of myself...
and thanks for understanding that some things mean alot to me...
that it's my passion...
I know it has caused me to forsake my available time to spend with you all.
I hate to use it as the reason to excuse myself from outings at times too.
But thanks for being so understanding.
I hate it when people tell me that it's merely a CCA and why I should spend so much time on it...
But i know they aren't me so they don't understand why...
Nonetheless... If they understand how I love to spend time on it just like how they love to spend time on their GF/BFs, they will understand...
Thanks everyone... I will certainly fork out more time...
------------------------------------------------------
And i wish my daikoreans to also understand that it's not like I want to skip trainings at times.
Just that every family unfolds a different story.
You have your own story, I have my own too.
You are free during saturdays because your family day may not fall on that day.
But mine does.
It's really selfish if you're gonna say that I'll have to leave the shelter of my family one day, so I should start to be independent and skip family days now on.
But i'm going to rebutt that since I'm gonna leave the shelter one day, of course I will have to treasure the time with my family even more than ever.
Please be understanding.
To me, family comes first.
Anything else can wait.
The only thing i can do is to come for training on alternate weeks.
That's the best I can give.


<< Home