Wednesday, April 09, 2008

the drrrruuummms are back today! my fellow daikoreans had a hard time moving them to the clubhouse too. Sorry for being unable to lend much help due to my spine injury... But i did push the trolley la.... though my spine hurted again thereafter.... But it's alright now! haha

anyway, no more "bom bom bom" sound coming from daiko clubhouse already. Now is the real "dong dong dong" which sounds like "kong kong kong" to me LOL...
Nonetheless, the emptiness in clubhouse is GONE. wahaha...

Really enjoyed and savoured the moment when I got to play Chun Feng on the real daiko drums that's of substance... =D Never felt so happy and delighted in drumming before... And i'm relieved that the drums are back safely! Good ol' nagados and odaiko, and new Ojime! Oh ya, and my bachi! Exclusively Mine! =DD

I really love the spirit of helping one another out to make everything a success. Be it just moving the drums back to the clubhouse, or opening the boxes, or plainly caring for one another when anyone has a blister to nurse. =D

The test is on this sat. I'm really looking forward to let everyone see Veron in a different light! Just kidding. Well, I will do my best to improve on my weaker areas! I will bear all the comments and teachings in mind! Thanks for all the time spent in guiding me; thanks seniors.

What a great day today yeah!

It's always fun and laughter-filled in that cosy 2nd home of mine.
I've never imagined a CCA could offer so much more beyond its call of duty.
Friendships, moulding of personal character, moral values are just the tip of the iceberg.
-------------------------------------

School's going to start and I will be back to the panda and bear days.
panda eyes and hibernate like a bear.