Everything is torn into bits and smashed into crumbs now.
How much I preferred you to tell me than I find it out myself.
Stop saying that you're sorry because it won't help anyway.
Everyone will be happy tomorrow
and I will be the one glooming away...
I'd rather you told me sooner,
and not after I've waited for so long...
What a mixture of feelings...
and my heart feels so squashed...
Mum, OLs, fantastic4, and friends, I don't want to cry...
How much I told myself that I don't want to be the last to know...
Yet now I'm the last few...
How much I preferred you to tell me than I find it out myself.
Stop saying that you're sorry because it won't help anyway.
Everyone will be happy tomorrow
and I will be the one glooming away...
I'd rather you told me sooner,
and not after I've waited for so long...
What a mixture of feelings...
and my heart feels so squashed...
Mum, OLs, fantastic4, and friends, I don't want to cry...
How much I told myself that I don't want to be the last to know...
Yet now I'm the last few...


<< Home