A few more mins to 5April, so gonna wish Frederic "Happy (early) 21st Birthday"! :D
Met him this noon to pass him his present... Almost couldn't recognise him. Ok i'm exaggerating... haha... I think it's due to not seeing him for a loooong time I guess. Anw hope you like my present! :)
-----------------------
I met Youwei at 7pm for movie today at Grand Cathay. Quite "cold" initially, cos' didn't really know what to talk about, haha...
And right there at the ticket booth, we had a hard time deciding which movie to watch because of the showing time... I think we spent about some 10mins deciding, pushing the responsibility with "ehm you decide lah..." So in the end still I decide... and we catched Rouge Crocodile...
The movie's not bad! Quite exciting which left me jumping up in my seat XD Some simple fun in the characters' speech too, with full of "F***ing (blah)"... Had fun discussing some parts too... =D
Poor Youwei had to accommodate me and had to have popcorns as dinner... And we couldn't even finish the tub of popcorn... So we sat outside the cinema and TRIED to finish it as we chatted. But ate until we sick of it liaozzz so we threw it away.... XD
It's funny to listen to the encounters of various people in ITP... Be it slacking officers or strict officers. Took a look at his logbook, and found out that interns still have to write reflections and stuff, so troublesome =S
Much much more chats and we ended the night! I think he's having his trial nightwalk now =X
Anyway thanks for the evening! (:
Hope you will be able to come for the next daiko concert! but no half price like you've said, even if you wanna see Fred(they're classmates) perform only XD
Met him this noon to pass him his present... Almost couldn't recognise him. Ok i'm exaggerating... haha... I think it's due to not seeing him for a loooong time I guess. Anw hope you like my present! :)
-----------------------
I met Youwei at 7pm for movie today at Grand Cathay. Quite "cold" initially, cos' didn't really know what to talk about, haha...
And right there at the ticket booth, we had a hard time deciding which movie to watch because of the showing time... I think we spent about some 10mins deciding, pushing the responsibility with "ehm you decide lah..." So in the end still I decide... and we catched Rouge Crocodile...
The movie's not bad! Quite exciting which left me jumping up in my seat XD Some simple fun in the characters' speech too, with full of "F***ing (blah)"... Had fun discussing some parts too... =D
Poor Youwei had to accommodate me and had to have popcorns as dinner... And we couldn't even finish the tub of popcorn... So we sat outside the cinema and TRIED to finish it as we chatted. But ate until we sick of it liaozzz so we threw it away.... XD
It's funny to listen to the encounters of various people in ITP... Be it slacking officers or strict officers. Took a look at his logbook, and found out that interns still have to write reflections and stuff, so troublesome =S
Much much more chats and we ended the night! I think he's having his trial nightwalk now =X
Anyway thanks for the evening! (:
Hope you will be able to come for the next daiko concert! but no half price like you've said, even if you wanna see Fred(they're classmates) perform only XD


<< Home