the first day of the new acad year 08/09! A brand new start for me too...
Today wasn't bad at all, got to see my classmates whom I hadn't seen for a long time...
the lecturers are quite nice too, i think XD
and I'm in love with Biz Law already. it's so made interesting by Mdm Patricia Yap!
and my PTM is Mr Siow, who's my MICE lecturer/tutor! looks charming. haha...
plus, Ms Chen Yen Yin has decided to let us have hard copy notes for IHRO instead of soft copies!
and I finally had my lecture in the big MLT12! wahaha...
But! I can't go for Macau trip already, since daiko concert clashes with the Macau trip; 18sep-25sep i think. arrrrggggghhhh....!
and i have a 10hrs practical at Shatec and Rosette Restaurant for IHRO. gonna break cups and plates over there =X and spill drinks over the VIPs. LOL
and more role-playing and presentations during IHRO tutorials. haizzzzZZZzzz
but! chances on field trips to hotels and Court awaits me! =D
FC6 has also become alot brighter due to the new fixture of lightings. but more crowded than ever...
Popular is super crowded with freshies...
Photocopying room is crowded with class reps LOLx
Dover station was super crowded with freshies too during the morning... I wondered if so many classes start at 10am mehzzz?
ehmmmm....
Though Yr 2 will be a very challenging year with tons of never-ended and nerve-wrecking projects, I will do my best!!
-----------------------------
After all these days, Veronica is a strong girl. wahaha....
Mum thought I would cry like mad... and even mocked at me crying 1 Litre of Tears(inspired from the jap drama). diaozzz...
then I replied her, I only cried 10 Millilitres of Tears... I think... LOL...
I don't know how many times I'd said the phrase "我们还是好朋友" today already....
Today wasn't bad at all, got to see my classmates whom I hadn't seen for a long time...
the lecturers are quite nice too, i think XD
and I'm in love with Biz Law already. it's so made interesting by Mdm Patricia Yap!
and my PTM is Mr Siow, who's my MICE lecturer/tutor! looks charming. haha...
plus, Ms Chen Yen Yin has decided to let us have hard copy notes for IHRO instead of soft copies!
and I finally had my lecture in the big MLT12! wahaha...
But! I can't go for Macau trip already, since daiko concert clashes with the Macau trip; 18sep-25sep i think. arrrrggggghhhh....!
and i have a 10hrs practical at Shatec and Rosette Restaurant for IHRO. gonna break cups and plates over there =X and spill drinks over the VIPs. LOL
and more role-playing and presentations during IHRO tutorials. haizzzzZZZzzz
but! chances on field trips to hotels and Court awaits me! =D
FC6 has also become alot brighter due to the new fixture of lightings. but more crowded than ever...
Popular is super crowded with freshies...
Photocopying room is crowded with class reps LOLx
Dover station was super crowded with freshies too during the morning... I wondered if so many classes start at 10am mehzzz?
ehmmmm....
Though Yr 2 will be a very challenging year with tons of never-ended and nerve-wrecking projects, I will do my best!!
-----------------------------
After all these days, Veronica is a strong girl. wahaha....
Mum thought I would cry like mad... and even mocked at me crying 1 Litre of Tears(inspired from the jap drama). diaozzz...
then I replied her, I only cried 10 Millilitres of Tears... I think... LOL...
I don't know how many times I'd said the phrase "我们还是好朋友" today already....


<< Home