Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Happy 18th Birthday, Summer!
Today's lunch celebration at Pasta de Waraku in Marina Sq was enjoyable. Delicious pasta =D
And the nice surprise we had for her... Hope she had an enjoyable time today (:

We walked to the Esplanade bridge despite the hot weather... The scenery is nice, and I believe it'd be fabulous at night! Then we walked to SG Flyer Centre and observed the flyer. =p
It's a simple place; not sophisticated and accumulated. Hence the experience was very pleasant and relaxing.
Went to slack at Popeyes, b*tched abit (LOL) and I dozed off in a comfy state. Yet, all I dreamt about for the few minutes when I drifted in and out of sleep was on DAIKO lol... Yup, about the performance, the normal exchanges with the 5 stars... haha...
And Summer they all said is 日有所思,夜有所梦。=p

After that, we left around 5plus and they took bus back to SP and me, walked back from the SG Flyer Centre back to City Hall zzz... Long way but not feeling bored though, as I was reflecting on all the things that happened these few dayssss.... haha
--------------------------------------------

Be strong, girl. You will always have me as your back up if anything happens. And I will always be there to listen!! =D
jiayou~