Tuesday, April 08, 2008

I guess I'm kinda shocked. O.O
I didn't take a look at her friendster profile for quite sometime...
Mum asked me about her today, so I decided to view her profile.
And to know that my primary school classmate is pregnant and is giving birth soon! +.+

Same age as me... I'm only 17++++ and if I remember correctly, she's an Oct baby too.

Never mind, shall not poke my nose into her affairs...
Just hope that her delivery goes well and she'll be happy(:


Anyway, my spine is getting better. Thanks for the concerns(:
Though I can't do hard labour for the time being I guess.
I'm also baffled on how I hurt my spine.

The drrrruuummms are coming back tomorrow! And we'll have our opening ceremony too(:
Together with the bachi sticks that we can call "Exclusively Mine". LOL shall name my pair of bachi that! Good idea yeah?! =D

So the test will be this saturday! Looking forward to it!
Dong, dong, dong!!!