I hate long breaks in-between lessons, seriously. My first lesson started at 9am today. There were 1 tutorial and 2 lectures for the day. Yet I ended my last lesson at some ungodly hour; 5pm. Gosh. FYI, I had a 4hours break today, and also for the rest of the thursdays. There's just nothing to do to entertain ourselves. I would rather classes end early so I can go home and study =p or sleep.
Jol and I spent the first 2 hours at Jurong Point, while the rest of the girls splitted and went to their places of interest in pairs. After that, went back to Skates Club clubhouse to look for Summer and Yol who were there slacking. Slacked abit and we went to play badminton- in FORMAL WEAR lol.. (I forgot to add on that Thurs is DTRM's formal day, so I'm even more fed up besides for the lousy timetable)
ZZZ then 4pm went back to my hill to go for BLAW lecture. I seriously hate law of contracts. super confusing. Yet because of the lousy timetable, I reached home late, did my FMAH tutorial for some 2hours(spent 1 hour just to do one miserable P&L and Balance Sheet because I returned most of the PACC knowledge to my lecturers already.) and in the end I don't have the time to do revision T.T LOL
Projects come already; currently there's 2 I guess. RWPS and TBR.
Oh yeah, TBR is another boring module... I don't know what is it about most of the time.
The lecturer Ms Wang Pheck Hoon was amazed to find me in SPJDDT and asked me if I know ZhiCai LOL...
The lecturers always like to ask what I like; and my standard answer is always "daiko drumming". Then they will always give a puzzled look and I have to explain.zzzz....
But Ms Chen is very supportive, hoho...
Jol and I spent the first 2 hours at Jurong Point, while the rest of the girls splitted and went to their places of interest in pairs. After that, went back to Skates Club clubhouse to look for Summer and Yol who were there slacking. Slacked abit and we went to play badminton- in FORMAL WEAR lol.. (I forgot to add on that Thurs is DTRM's formal day, so I'm even more fed up besides for the lousy timetable)
ZZZ then 4pm went back to my hill to go for BLAW lecture. I seriously hate law of contracts. super confusing. Yet because of the lousy timetable, I reached home late, did my FMAH tutorial for some 2hours(spent 1 hour just to do one miserable P&L and Balance Sheet because I returned most of the PACC knowledge to my lecturers already.) and in the end I don't have the time to do revision T.T LOL
Projects come already; currently there's 2 I guess. RWPS and TBR.
Oh yeah, TBR is another boring module... I don't know what is it about most of the time.
The lecturer Ms Wang Pheck Hoon was amazed to find me in SPJDDT and asked me if I know ZhiCai LOL...
The lecturers always like to ask what I like; and my standard answer is always "daiko drumming". Then they will always give a puzzled look and I have to explain.zzzz....
But Ms Chen is very supportive, hoho...


<< Home