Is there a limit on how many bestfriends an individual can have? Who are the ones who make the mark? Are there any specific criteria for bestfriends?
Are those people whom you spill your troubles to your bestfriends?
Or are those people whom you share the thrills with your bestfriends?
Or significantly those people who go through with you the thrills and spills of life are your bestfriends?
There's no definite answer however.
That's why I can't confirm who are my bestfriends.
----------------------------------------
There are times when it's better to shut up and stop grumbling about your loss. You may lose even more if you grumble. And I think I lost.
----------------------------------------
I always tell myself "Don't make mistakes, so as not to have regrets in the future". Yet no matter how meticulous I am, I still make mistakes.
----------------------------------------
Why do I hope that people around me will be more forthcoming with what they feel about me, both good and bad, yet I shut up when something about them is obviously troubling me?
And why do I refuse to open up despite their continuous prompting?
----------------------------------------
When someone decides to leave you, what does he bring away, and leave behind?
Is it all about the grief, regrets, melancholy and self-reproach? Or is it a relief, or some kind of freeing from a torment? Are there some remembrance?
Does the person even look back once in awhile? Does he put himself in your shoes to understand the process you have to go through; all the dejection, rejection and disappointment? He may say hundreds of times that he understands. You'd think, "You're in cloud nines, how would you ever understand my pain?"
One would only understand the pain of falling down when he himself falls down.
Save all your words. It no longer makes sense anyway.
Are those people whom you spill your troubles to your bestfriends?
Or are those people whom you share the thrills with your bestfriends?
Or significantly those people who go through with you the thrills and spills of life are your bestfriends?
There's no definite answer however.
That's why I can't confirm who are my bestfriends.
----------------------------------------
There are times when it's better to shut up and stop grumbling about your loss. You may lose even more if you grumble. And I think I lost.
----------------------------------------
I always tell myself "Don't make mistakes, so as not to have regrets in the future". Yet no matter how meticulous I am, I still make mistakes.
----------------------------------------
Why do I hope that people around me will be more forthcoming with what they feel about me, both good and bad, yet I shut up when something about them is obviously troubling me?
And why do I refuse to open up despite their continuous prompting?
----------------------------------------
When someone decides to leave you, what does he bring away, and leave behind?
Is it all about the grief, regrets, melancholy and self-reproach? Or is it a relief, or some kind of freeing from a torment? Are there some remembrance?
Does the person even look back once in awhile? Does he put himself in your shoes to understand the process you have to go through; all the dejection, rejection and disappointment? He may say hundreds of times that he understands. You'd think, "You're in cloud nines, how would you ever understand my pain?"
One would only understand the pain of falling down when he himself falls down.
Save all your words. It no longer makes sense anyway.


<< Home