Tuesday, April 15, 2008

It's the 2nd day of the new term, and the SB freshies are still quite muddlehead XD
DTRM Yr2 cohort sure had fun "cheating" the freshies in sitting down when they roamed into the wrong MLT! WAHAHA! And the freshies were so innocent and nearly sat down!

AHH! Finally Yr2! Feels great to be a senior... Thinking back of how I was during this time last year, I could only remember my KS-ness to purchase textbooks, getting know my classmates and seniors, and feeling so helpless in the new surrounding.

This year was abit different from last year; as CCA drive was on the first 3 days on the new sem last year. 1ST day of CCA drive, I dropped by the multi-purpose hall with Yol... She was amazed with Skates club right on the spot, but I wasn't interested as I really wanted to find the daiko booth yet I just couldn't find it! So I went back on the 3rd day and finally found it. Nobody attended to me initially, and I was almost going to back out. In my mind I was thinking "Why the daiko club people so dao one? 4 ppl at booth and I'm standing right infront and nobody cared!" wahaha... well, that's all in the past... =P

During last May's elearning week, the DTRM Yr1 cohort also went on a cruise trip onboard Star Virgo to P. Redang. A small conflict arised O.o Well, I also don't really know why I liked to stick around KL and Elisha(DTRM seniors) then, wahaha... Maybe I knew Elisha a week before the cruise trip so I spoke to him more or what. well, again, that's all in the past. XD

Anyway, being a freshie is rather difficult as you are constantly trying to search for your identity and fit in. You also had to know as many seniors as possible since you'll never know when you'd need their help. Joining a club alone and facing so many unfamiliar faces at one go ain't easy either.

P.S. I had told my aiai before that when I first saw her during the first daiko meeting, she really looked like an ah lian to me XD and I assured, "Stay away from that girl opposite you, Veron. She looks so fierce, better don't provoke her." And I didn't dare to even look at her in the eye. LOL!

Freshie chronicles part 1! wahaha...