Thursday, April 03, 2008

It's a rainy afternoon, and cooled down the burning SG. haha...
Just a random post for the random day....

Attended the CCA drive meeting with Cally and her friend(president of welfare club) whom I dunno what's his name after seeing him more than 3 times, haha...

The meeting was rather boring since the officers were speaking in such a soft voice. Just took out my notepad and pen and started to scribble everything down like some reporter. And there's alot to follow...

There are 8 performing arts clubs... So we sat in one circle to intro ourselves like some orientation before discussing our plans. We took turns, and after I introduced myself, a guy looked at me blankly like dunno what was happening so I told him "hehe... Pls intro yourself... =D" LOL i sounded stupid though.
The representatives from other clubs were all guys. And the officer even said that Cally and I don't look like we're from daiko club. =.=
So a guy from Strings Ensemble wanted our contacts for the decorations of booths, and we gave him Sheng Bin's number... The guy's name is Sheng Bin too LOL... But he introduced himself as Arthur?
The meeting between the 8 clubs were quite solemn. I think the only representatives that were giving ideas were from Strings, Guitar, CO and Choir. Others were just nodding and well, daiko's representatives were laughing and giggling away with Arthur's words...

They suggested to have a colour for each club that symbolises ourselves...
So aiai asked me, "What colour daiko is? Black right? cuz we always wear black."
ME: "ehm... black, blue, red? from our hapi?"
aiai: "WAH, you so greedy, want so many colours!"
ME: LOL and =.=
ME: "what I mean is either black, blue or red la!"


Anyway, I really like this kind of meeting... Meeting new people is what I like. :D
Although it's kinda tiring to travel all the way to SP , and get myself all wet from today's rain... Dumb aiai and I... wahaha....

Cally is also in the same GEM as us le! woohoo!!