Friday, April 18, 2008

Just when I was at the verge of losing something, then I realise how important it is to me. The same applies to friends; especially bestfriends. And when I really lose something, I realise that, well, it's not really the end of the world, because there are still many friends by my side and I'm really grateful to them. I know that sometimes, I'd do things that irritate my friends and they get angry. However, I'm also a human being and I err. No one is really a perfect friend to their friends, but I'm doing my best to be one. :D

This afternoon was my first GEM lesson with 3 of my daiko khakis(Cally, Justina & IZ). I was already anticipating this right from the day when we successfully got into the same class. The lecture was not a wee bit boring even though I'm like studying Economics module all over again. I don't know the feeling, but I just feel so secured with them. Also, this is the first time I see Cally being so attentive; maybe it's due to our influence. :D The four of us were really focused.

Before the GEM lesson, I went by the library around 12pm to print all my lecture notes and tutorials out. Trust me, although I had printed over 100 sheets of notes and tutorials within 1 hour, I'm still not done with every module yet. And I felt really embarrassed to make other people wait for me to finish printing 80 sheets of notes before they could get hold of their about 3 sheets of materials from the same printer. And during times when I wasn't using the printer, there would be no one awaiting for their prints but once I ordered the printer to print, crowd started forming and all I saw were impatient faces. LOL how convenient. In total, I spent about 12bucks in printing over a hundred sheets. This is sucha crap.

At the end of the day, I'm relieved that everything is fine between Jol and I now. I know I'd made her very pissed off with me... I'll reflect on my actions. Thanks for the hug, and we're back to our usual bickerings and silly stuff again. And I'm really blessed to have her around. Yol too (:


There are times when I think skipping some daiko trainings would be beneficial for me. Everything isn't the same anymore and I feel so lousy about it. Training on new songs is great but when it comes to the club management, I just feel so 无奈 about it. And this just makes me wanna escape. I guess I'm really afraid to lose any of my seniors... I personally think that the club is very weak internally and may just crumble anytime. Yet, I don't really know what to do. I'm neither here nor there. Not in a position to do anything, and also have no idea on what to do. I shouldn't be concerned about these either. I just have to do my assigned tasks dutifully.