Right now, I shall make it clear to everyone.
Please stop asking me how things are going on between us now. I'm losing my sanity soon if everyone keeps asking but I'm clueless on everything. Asking anything will be like rubbing salt on wound. I will tell you when I feel like it, so there's no need to probe.
Please stop linking any of my agony to that, because most of the time there's no link.
--------------------------------
A voice tells me, "Veron, you've changed. You're more confrontational and impatient now. You are also laughing over little things, which seems so exaggerating. The only good thing is that, you're talking more now."
I reply, "Aren't all these good? Maybe becoming a lousier person can eliminate chances of getting hurt by people who are as lousy as well."
So lousy lousy lousy lousy lousy lousy lousy lousy lousy lousy lousy lousy lousy lousy lousy lousy lousy lousy lousy lousy lousy lousy lousy lousy lousy lousy lousy lousy lousy lousy lousy lousy lousy lousy lousy lousy lousy lousy lousy lousy lousy lousy lousy lousy lousy lousy lousy lousy lousy lousy lousy lousy lousy lousy lousy lousy lousy lousy lousy lousy lousy lousy lousy lousy lousy lousy lousy lousy lousy lousy lousy lousy lousy lousy lousy lousy lousy lousy lousy lousy lousy
Please stop asking me how things are going on between us now. I'm losing my sanity soon if everyone keeps asking but I'm clueless on everything. Asking anything will be like rubbing salt on wound. I will tell you when I feel like it, so there's no need to probe.
Please stop linking any of my agony to that, because most of the time there's no link.
--------------------------------
A voice tells me, "Veron, you've changed. You're more confrontational and impatient now. You are also laughing over little things, which seems so exaggerating. The only good thing is that, you're talking more now."
I reply, "Aren't all these good? Maybe becoming a lousier person can eliminate chances of getting hurt by people who are as lousy as well."
So lousy lousy lousy lousy lousy lousy lousy lousy lousy lousy lousy lousy lousy lousy lousy lousy lousy lousy lousy lousy lousy lousy lousy lousy lousy lousy lousy lousy lousy lousy lousy lousy lousy lousy lousy lousy lousy lousy lousy lousy lousy lousy lousy lousy lousy lousy lousy lousy lousy lousy lousy lousy lousy lousy lousy lousy lousy lousy lousy lousy lousy lousy lousy lousy lousy lousy lousy lousy lousy lousy lousy lousy lousy lousy lousy lousy lousy lousy lousy lousy lousy


<< Home