离开了电脑一下,screen-saver 就播放了太鼓团很多的照片。
好,给lover 发现我又在用华语来blog 了,所以用英语吧。
Alot of wonderful memories replayed in my mind, and I couldn't help but leave my laptop in screen-saver mode just to be mesmerised in the moments I got.
How much I always tell myself to treasure those precious moments; but when it's all over, I wonder what's the use of treasuring them also. I don't get to relive them anyway.
The performance at Theatre@Moberly tomorrow shall mark my second performance. Although the anticipation is not as intense as my first, I'm still looking forward. I don't know who will be there to support me seriously, or maybe there won't be anyone =X haha...
Playing Nagado for ChunFeng/Victory, and Shime for Yoshino/Kiyon and Drums of Happiness...
Jiayou!!
-------------------------------
Anyway have a shocking news in my family. Well, I'm kinda not knowing what to do also... Argghh.... May God show us the way.
Everything has its pros and cons... How I wish I'm financially independent now.
好,给lover 发现我又在用华语来blog 了,所以用英语吧。
Alot of wonderful memories replayed in my mind, and I couldn't help but leave my laptop in screen-saver mode just to be mesmerised in the moments I got.
How much I always tell myself to treasure those precious moments; but when it's all over, I wonder what's the use of treasuring them also. I don't get to relive them anyway.
The performance at Theatre@Moberly tomorrow shall mark my second performance. Although the anticipation is not as intense as my first, I'm still looking forward. I don't know who will be there to support me seriously, or maybe there won't be anyone =X haha...
Playing Nagado for ChunFeng/Victory, and Shime for Yoshino/Kiyon and Drums of Happiness...
Jiayou!!
-------------------------------
Anyway have a shocking news in my family. Well, I'm kinda not knowing what to do also... Argghh.... May God show us the way.
Everything has its pros and cons... How I wish I'm financially independent now.


<< Home