Today is a good day!
IHRO is great as usual, because i'm interested in it...
We had a 3hrs break thereafter because "the mouse didn't come so there's no MICE" by Ms Chen. LOL...
Which means Mr Siow wasn't here today so there's no MICE lecture...
I had my lunch at Food Haven Restaurant in SP for the first timeeee... Tze-char... haha... Yummy yeah,...
Then for our long break, we went to Choa Chu Kang Lot 1. Window-shopped, and we chanced upon a fortune teller. So we had our fortune told again.... Sianzzzz things aren't very optimistic LOL...
Then BLAW tutorial was niceeee... Everything about law is coooool!
After school at 5pm, took the lift down to 2nd floor. When I stepped out of the lift, I saw Stanley! Like FINALLY... He has indeed changed alot and I couldn't help but be in shock LOL...
Then a meeting on performance with Alvin at FC6 and that's how school was!
IHRO is great as usual, because i'm interested in it...
We had a 3hrs break thereafter because "the mouse didn't come so there's no MICE" by Ms Chen. LOL...
Which means Mr Siow wasn't here today so there's no MICE lecture...
I had my lunch at Food Haven Restaurant in SP for the first timeeee... Tze-char... haha... Yummy yeah,...
Then for our long break, we went to Choa Chu Kang Lot 1. Window-shopped, and we chanced upon a fortune teller. So we had our fortune told again.... Sianzzzz things aren't very optimistic LOL...
Then BLAW tutorial was niceeee... Everything about law is coooool!
After school at 5pm, took the lift down to 2nd floor. When I stepped out of the lift, I saw Stanley! Like FINALLY... He has indeed changed alot and I couldn't help but be in shock LOL...
Then a meeting on performance with Alvin at FC6 and that's how school was!


<< Home