Initially, I thought I would not be so nervous since it's already my second performance. But who knows, I was even more nervous this time, maybe due to the fact that my friends would be among the audience =X
My eyes were looking around searching for my friends that I would be expecting... When I was playing Chun Feng/Vic, none were here... Ahhh my only time playing nagado sia... So during DOH, I glanced to my right, Youwei was there, and to my left,my girls were there! =DD So xin fu~
I am feeling most awkward about DOH start sia... I should be playing the soft 16beat after I "HA", but I played Chun Feng's 8xiao. =.= Then I was like "How sia! This doesn't sounds right!" and I started giggling LOL... Thankful that Cally looked at me and giggled too, so I had the courage to restart everything by shouting "HA" once more. LOL. I thought nobody from the audience noticed, because Jol they all didn't know. They thought I giggled due to some guy mimicking my fabulous HA. LOL. But Youwei did notice LOL. Something so cool had become so "comical" in my hands. =X
Overall it was fine, with some glitches here and there...
Lastly, I shall share with everyone the comments my friends currently gave me...
- Swaying eyes (By Jol)
- Smile is on-off (By Youwei)
- One of the drummers is too distracting LOL (By my girls)
- One of the drummers looks attractive (By Jol)
Basically, my expression still sucks. LOL
---------------------------------------------
Thanks to Yol, Jol, Shi Ting, Louisa, Emily, Shane, JunDong, Aloysius, ZengKai and Youwei for coming down to support!! Love you all loads!
Thanks Lover for the good luck sms too! =D
A good afternoon spent after the performance! =DD


<< Home