Thursday, April 17, 2008

Today Veron only went for an hour's BLAW lecture at 4PM.
Which means going school for an hour and back home again. Quite crappy yeah.
BLAW is awfully amazing.

For daiko, they are going to train me to play Shime... But I have some reservations. I don't know what my reservations are either. Maybe I'm just afraid I can't manage it well.
The feelings for daiko as a whole are dying also... I can't say for my fellow 4, but at least for me, it is. Don't blame me but I'm getting bored and starting to question what I am doing during the trainings. It feels like I'm stucked and can't move on. It no longer gives me the rush to go for trainings or any activities involving it. Well, I will sort out my thoughts and feelings soon..

can I take a break from daiko after all the performances? i really need it...
I spent the whole holidays on it and i'm tired now.