Saturday, April 12, 2008

What a tinge of fear looming in me. So much I hated to take my emotions into my drumming... But I failed today. I tried so hard to smile and be happy while playing the song DOH... People say your expressions depict your emotions. How true...

My heart was so heavy in the morning and I felt so lethargic after having insommia. I really didn't want to step outside to face everything. When people talked to me, I tried to hide everything away and give them the most cheery reply possible.

Thanks for the friends who stood by me. Don't know why I was crying on off, haha... Well, sad mah.... haha...

Anyway, was rather nervous and felt very uneasy in the clubhouse, and I wished to just hide inside the toilet. Screwed up on alot of songs, and gotten alot of C grades. It seems like there's more basic trainings waiting for Veron. wahaha...
Somemore, my blisters tore and I stained my new bachi sticks with my blood, wahaha....
They were shocked to see blood stains on my bachi sticks, so I took a look at my hands and woah, blood! They asked me if I had felt the pain, and honestly, I didn't... And Cally's reply made me feel more sad for that moment. haizzz.....

K-session was great... Sang alot of songs which I hadn't listened for ages. I sang rap too =D LOL

Though something cropped up midway and the organisers were perplexed... Most things went fine I think. The most impt thing is, people, please report to us your whereabouts and not disappear like that... hohoho....

well, at the end of the day, PEACE.
things will get better...