Tuesday, April 01, 2008

WHOOSH~!
same GEM with iz and jus! cally still pending!

Almost had another heart attack over at SAS just now.
Heart was racing and I constantly needed to control my breathing...
This happens 2 times every semester I guess.
one time for release of sem results, another time for registering GEM.

I'm not independent enough to go for GEM class all by myself...
Can't imagine how an introvert like me will survive with all strangers around. ><

Was confirming with Jus once more, to make sure I got into the correct class...
And Parkinson's occurred. LOL...

Anyway... my modules for the coming DTRM Stage 2A!
TADA~

1. Business Law [BA0400]
2. Meetings Incentives Conventions and Events [BA0402]
3. Introduction to Hotel and Resort Operations [BA0403]
4. Tourist Behaviour and Research [BA0404]
5. Financial & Management Accounting for Hospitality [BA0405]
6. Report Writing and Presentation Skills [LC0712]
7. Understanding Economics with Mathematics [MS001B]

Nice and exciting! =.=