Saturday, April 26, 2008

Wonder what I have gotten from the wide world which seems to have endless things to offer...
Sometimes, a person feels so redundant to be existing. The Earth still revolves around the Sun even without his/her presence.

What I say seems to be so redundant most of the time... I wonder if my friends ever cared what I say... Maybe nothing about me matters.
Most of the time when I'm there for them and help them with stuff, do they appreciate my gestures or take me for granted? I really wonder.

It's so hard to find someone whom you can depend on, and he/she is willing to depend on you too. It's so hard to find someone whom you can talk to when you need a listening ear in the dead night.
-----------------------------------------

So much things to forsake. Gonna be occupied for 2 Saturdays. Training today and DaikoFOP next week. It would be more great if there's nightwalk =p but sadly we don't have enough manpower for such large scale activity.
Yet I can't go for BP Mentoring's FOC nightwalk on 9May cuz I'll be busy on 2 Saturdays before that liaoz.
Anw thanks Youwei for the intention of sneaking me into the nightwalk LOL. But what hindered me besides the 2 saturdays was how are we going to spend the whole midnight till the next morning LOL. xD Play cards also will play until sian de. wahaha...

Anyway, last night's dinner with SB, Jus, Mel, and Tomo was great... big laughs at the Tiong bahru plaza foodcourt... Didn't know Tomo could be so hilarious... NICE! wahaha... laugh until teared and stomach cramp seh...