As expected, I was being reprimanded early in the morning way before I woke up. zzz.
It's like nothing I said make sense to her, and everything she said were like holy recitals.
During the evening, dad came home from work and added on, "How can a girl always wander outside?" But it's not like I'm wandering outside everyday till late or am I doing something unethical outside right? Never mind, I shall be a good girl from now on. xD
What a lousy morning. To add on to my misery, the NEL MRT kind of went bonkers and kept stopping for a few minutes at every other stop. I had lecture you know! =S Good thing was, I wasn't that late. Or maybe Ms Tan began the lecture late. haha.
Well, hectic life in school, but in the midst, laughing and bickering with the girls were such pleasure :D
MICE's getting boring till I slept through the lecture. Felt so sinful as I am a diligent student. =p
Tomorrow's the day! Really excited; hope that everything will go smoothly, and let me get over and done with it!!
Then lunch-ing with dear Justina after my project meeting!!
It's like nothing I said make sense to her, and everything she said were like holy recitals.
During the evening, dad came home from work and added on, "How can a girl always wander outside?" But it's not like I'm wandering outside everyday till late or am I doing something unethical outside right? Never mind, I shall be a good girl from now on. xD
What a lousy morning. To add on to my misery, the NEL MRT kind of went bonkers and kept stopping for a few minutes at every other stop. I had lecture you know! =S Good thing was, I wasn't that late. Or maybe Ms Tan began the lecture late. haha.
Well, hectic life in school, but in the midst, laughing and bickering with the girls were such pleasure :D
MICE's getting boring till I slept through the lecture. Felt so sinful as I am a diligent student. =p
Tomorrow's the day! Really excited; hope that everything will go smoothly, and let me get over and done with it!!
Then lunch-ing with dear Justina after my project meeting!!


<< Home