Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Hi! Veronica is back after some MIA-ing. If you're here to dig out any gossips, I'm sorry there's none because I so ain't going to say anything in-depth! xD

This is the last week of term 1! Time really flies.
I haven't been really diligent these few days, so must really really catch up with my lectures starting from tomorrow!

There was RWPS test today; hope I didn't screw it up. Though there's zilch confidence for that paper =X

Apologising for all the frustrating replies I have given to some of my friends nowadays. Thanks for tolerating that... You guys know I don't mean to be negative. lol
Thanks for being observant that my days hasn't been really sunny nowadays, and giving in to me.

Thanks for all the analysis of my problems and arguments, and giving me support, my OLs!

Thanks for the support and motivations, Mel!

Thanks for the letter of motivation, Jiu jiu!

Thanks for the hugs and tears shed with me, aiai! I promise to finish learning every song with you, no matter how hard they are. I know I can always count on you.

Thanks for all the laughters you've brought me, lover! ILU! LOL! enjoy going home with you! even if it's only until Commonwealth. haha. my shao ye~

Thanks for all the concern, smiles and entertainings, wolf, if you ever see this! LOL


Understanding Economics with Mathematics! This friday!
WHOOSH DIFFERENTIATION!
And happy that I can learn Sanji/Hajijyo! :D

Everyone with their dreams to fulfil.
Do what's best for you!

Sitting at the back of the lorry again spelled freedom. Has the strong wind blown away all troubles?
Many things remained stagnant; just that the scenario has changed.
I don't ask for much. Do I?