Saturday, May 03, 2008

I really enjoy the Daiko FOP held today! I think it's one of the best camps I've been to, and one of the best events organised for SPJDDT.

Thankful to our sporting freshies as well as juniors and seniors!
I really enjoyed and appreciated the efforts to the max.
Million thanks to the organisers, Lisi and Jacelyn!

Justina and I took many funny pics also xD
And Issac said we're sick...
Because of 2 photos of ourselves posing something. wahaha...!

Aiai was early today also! Keep it up, my love. wahahah...

I'm glad the freshies enjoyed it too!

And I love the telematch session most. All the water bombs and flour fight have gotten most of us in a mess. But wholesome good fun we had in the process, and it's all worth it!

Memories~
-----------------------------------

There are some things which I prefer not to be reminded on though.
Take things easy; they say.
How easy it is to say the words.
But is it as easy to preach the words?

Not that I don't respect them...
I was only giving my thoughts...
Everything is hard... Sometimes, I really don't know how to relate or phrase the words so they'd get the gist of what I say.
But it seems like they're from Jupiter and I'm speaking Martian to them.
Never mind... Time will tell...

I wonder why sometimes, people will tell you they share the same sentiments with you on your grievances...
But when you finally voice them out during confrontations, they just keep quiet like they aren't aware of those grievances they once said they "share the same sentiments too".
Or just say, "never mind la, let it go, let it go".
And complain again after the whole confrontation.
Why, man.
Why can't you guys give your share of support too?

I've enough of that...
Don't expect too much from others; because they will fail you.