I think the most fearsome animal in this world is nonetheless homo sapiens. You'll never know what's in their minds, their next move, their real intentions, their feelings, or even their grudges to you, if any. It's such an easy task to briefly describe homo sapiens, since I am one too...
Manage each individual with different tactics, that's what I think would be the most feasible way to handle homo sapiens.
----------------------------
Ahh, finally finished the GEM project with Justina this afternoon! We're damn efficient, I'd say. And we really OMG think so alike sia. I feel so happy around her... So relaxed =DD
She's really a very nice friend ^^ so happy to know her in the time in my life. LOL
And MICE! damn, must wear make up on the meeting sia. So mafan! What a pain in the "part where the sun don't shine". LOL...
Overall, things are so far so good... =D
Manage each individual with different tactics, that's what I think would be the most feasible way to handle homo sapiens.
----------------------------
Ahh, finally finished the GEM project with Justina this afternoon! We're damn efficient, I'd say. And we really OMG think so alike sia. I feel so happy around her... So relaxed =DD
She's really a very nice friend ^^ so happy to know her in the time in my life. LOL
And MICE! damn, must wear make up on the meeting sia. So mafan! What a pain in the "part where the sun don't shine". LOL...
Overall, things are so far so good... =D


<< Home